Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Blog 11

For me, deciding what to ask and what not to ask during my interview is difficult because I already know the interviewee.  After long thoughts and ideas (especially from Dr. Chandler), I think I have finally decided what my interview protocol should look like.

  • What is your name?
  • What team do you cheer for currently?
  • How old are you?
  • Can you tell me how you got into cheerleading?  About how old were you?
  • Tell me about your first experience as a cheerleader?  
  • What about your most memorable experience?
  • After your first experience, did you move to another team?  Why?  How did you get involved there next?
  • After so many years of being within the cheer world, what is your definition of a being a cheerleader?
  • What is a typical practice like for you on your current team?
  • How does your team and you train for competition season?
  • After thinking about how your practice is ran, and what goes into it, do you think cheerleaders should be treated like athletes?  Why do you believe so?
  • What qualities do you think are the most important things that make a team successful?
  • What are your goals, in cheer, in life?
  • How has cheerleading positively affected your life so far?
  • What other activities or hobbies do you do outside of cheerleading and school?
  • What are you most proud of as a cheerleader?
  • Why do YOU love cheerleading?
I think after close consideration these are the interview questions.  I am satisfied with the way the questions flow and how most relate to one another.  These questions hopefully call for a smooth conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment