Monday, March 3, 2014

Blog 9

Interview Protocol


I know I am posting this late but, it never published.  It has been sitting in my blog archive as a draft. I apologize.  Silly me, I know.


Possible Interview Questions:  
  • What is your name?
  • What team do you cheer for?
  • How old are you?
  • Have you been a cheerleader your whole life?
  • Outside of school and cheerleading what do you like to do?
  • What is your definition of a “cheerleader”
  • Should Cheerleaders be treated like athletes?  And if so… what does that mean?     If not…. Why?
  • What qualities do you think are the most important things that make a team successful?
  • What do you think your team and you need to work on as a whole?
  • What are your goals, in cheer, in life?
  • How has cheerleading positively affected your life so far?
  • What are you most proud of as a cheerleader?
  • Why did you choose this program over others in your town?

I am still thinking of other questions to ask but, this is a great start!  I also think once I get into the conversation about cheerleading some of these questions may turn into long answers with great responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment